1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JD 6115d

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by R75419, Mar 17, 2013.

1. R75419

R75419 Senior Member

Any thoughts on using this 2012 model tractor with a H310 loader? We are exploring the idea of using this with a pusher on the loader and a pull box/blade on the rear. 9 speed fwd/rev power reverser, std cab. We have lots of years experience with trucks but I have never pushed with a Ag tractor. I have a farmer that would lease this/similar in the summer as a hay/straw tractor. Looking for responses from guys that have physically used tractors, (Neige comes to mind) not ones that saw them in use at the local supermarket. best buy or plowing in a field!

2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

We currently use a JD 7520 with a 740 classic self leveling loader and a boss bx12 box on the front. It has an Ivt and left hand reverser. The tractor works awesome. We also use a JD 6310 with a 640 self leveling loader and an arctic Ld 12 box on front and a 14 scoop dogg homemade back drag box on the 3 point. This setup has the power quad transmission and it also works great. Tractors are excellent to plow with and for us it's a no brained because we have these tractors just sitting anyways since we use them on our farm. We have had no problems with the loaders bending or anything but the operators are the same guys that run all our farm equipment all year long. You can't go wrong with that size tractor. Just make sure to use the loader quick attach so the loader is close coupled to the loader.

3. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Basically is a restickered 6430 but great tractor for snow or loader work. Make sure you have a left hand reverser though. Love it for snow or hay either way works perfect, just wish I could have taken it off the farm when I moved lol.