1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JD 4300 plow & blower help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by moose02, Dec 2, 2010.

1. moose02

moose02 Junior Member
    from Ontario

any one have any pics/ideas of there tractor plow setup? our problem is we need a plow for doing sidewalks and the blower for doing drives, etc.

I should mention our blower is 5ft wide thats why it wont work on the side walks,

Has anyone ran into this problem, were not going to buy another machine so i would like to take advantage of the quick connect blower, however the stock plows don't connect all that easy

Anyone?

2. snowpushn420

snowpushn420 Junior Member

I have a 4310... I can tell you that with that tractor your Minimum width is gonna be 5 ft. attachments.. The deere front mount blower is 59 in. my HD loader bucket is 5ft. You really need the 60" width to take out your wheel tracks.. a cheap possibilty would be a 4or 5ft. rear blade angled to match your sidewalk?? I have a 47" Blower for my 420 L&G too bad you like a million miles away I'd clear your walks for ya..