1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JCB wheel loader with 8611ss

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by palmerl, Nov 17, 2009.

1. We have a JCB 426b HT wheel loader we have mounted a 8611 ss was wondering where control stick goes in cab.... thanks les

2. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

lets see them loaders

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

same place you put it in the other JCB wheel loader(s) you have.?.?.? Pics would help:popcorn:

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

He said 8611SS

The skid steer blades have different controls compared to their regular blades.

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I thought all of his wheel loaders are equiped with 8611's? Are you saying that his other wheel loaders have the truck style plow? Sorry, guess I just assumed the controls where the same?

6. Hi, I have 4 5500 topkicks with the 8611 the other JCB loaders have striaght blades, this JCB 426b ht is the first to have 8611ss extra toggles for the wings...

7. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Thats a poor loader/plow combination imo. That 426 could handle alot more plow than what you're thinking of.