1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JCB Fastrac

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by HighwayDept., Oct 3, 2006.

1. Saw this JCB Fastrac at the Farm Science Review in London, Ohio in September.

jcbfasttrack.jpg

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I've often thought about setting one of those up. That plow looks a little small for what it could actually do. It would be awesome though, almost 45 MPH top speed.

I'll keep dreaming.

3. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

A friend of Mine has about 7 tractors now, with Blades, a couple with pushers, Loves them. They move alot of snow and fast. And they get from site to site, in excellent time.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Pictures, please! Lots of them, preferably.

5. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

I don't have any at the momment, if I am in the area of his shop, I'll try to remember the camera

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like it should stake some pretty big piles of snow!!! How much does one of them go for?