1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jcb Backhoe Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by winterweather, Feb 8, 2006.

1. winterweather

winterweather Junior Member

HELLO, I AM LOOKING FOR A JCB 210S LOADER/BACKHOE TO PURCHASE. I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE HAD ONE FOR SALE OR KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND ONE. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE IF YOU WOULD SEND ME AN E-MAIL WITH SOME PICS,HOURS,YEAR AND WHAT YOUR ASKING FOR THE MACHINE THANKS ALOT. SCOTT scott-garner@hotmail.com

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

There was on on Ebay last week. Not sure if it sold, but I would think another will come up at some point.

What about calling the local JCB dealer?

3. GSE

GSE Senior Member

How stuck are you on a JCB??

4. winterweather

Im Not Totally Set On A Jcb, But I Just Like The Compact Size Of The 210s Machine. Others Make Are Welcome.

5. winterweather

Nobody out there has a backhoe loader forsale? Looking for a 4x4 cab and in decent shape. Anybody out there???? scott-garner@hotmail.com

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I take it your looking for a "experienced " machine.