1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jcb 520

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by B&K LawnCare, Oct 29, 2011.

1. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

I am looking into renting a JCB 520 for the winter. I am wondering what size pusher and brand you would recommend. Also does anyone know if the hook up on these is different than a skid loader? Thanks
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  2. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I've been looking into those machines too. Let us know what you think of it if/when you get it. I've seen an 8' box on one before. How much HP are those?
  3. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I have one and it is hands down the best piece of plow equipment we own. We push an 8' and 10' pusher with ours but I wouldnt go any bigger than 10' in a heavy storm. Its super fast and with the 4 wheel steer it gets around **** great. The hook up is different than skid steer but I bought an adapter to run skid steer attachments on mine. Good luck. You will love it!
  4. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

What do you get for road speed and how much HP is it?
  5. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

9 ft kage.... i know ppl that run about 20 of them with that setup and is T & A!!!! I've ran them a few times and totally recommend it! Good road speed too. Run them to sites within 2 miles no problems.
  6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I think its 60 horse. Mine does about 18-20mph.