1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JCB 520 Tele-handler Loadall

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Dec 18, 2010.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Its a 98 with 4x4, 4 wheel steer, full heated cab, 20' telescoping boom, aux. hydraulics at the end of the boom, front lights, rear lights, and beacon light. It has two new tires last weak. The other two are about a year old. 4 speed trans with shuttle shift. Lift cap. of 5000# Comes with forks, 1 yard or bigger dirt bucket, and adapter to go from tele-handler quick connect to skidsteer quick connect. That way you can use any of your skidteer attachments on it. Also would come with 8' snow pusher box with rubber cutting edge and back drag bar also with rubber cutting edge. Tele-handler weighs 10,000# and can fit on skidsteer trailer. Everything works great and runs awsome. 4000 or so hrs on it. This thing pushes snow awesome and is much faster than a two speed skidsteer. It would handle a 10' box. Located in Marlette Mi 48453 Price is $19,000 or $16,000 without the snow pusher. If interested call Brent at 989 213 8091

DSCF8054.jpg

2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I do have the side cover for the boom but it was off to get repainted and new sticker.

3. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Someone needs a super fast snow pusher.

4. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

5. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Email sent.

6. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

bump for brent.

7. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Deal pending but no cash in my hand yet.

8. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

how high is the reach?

9. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Its 19 or 20 feet high.

10. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Still no cash in my hand yet so lets sell this thing. Make some offers guys.

DSCF8101.jpg

DSCF8103.jpg

11. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

if it reached higher I would be all over this. Need something with at least a 30-40 foot reach

12. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hours on the unit?

13. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I dont run this machine so I cant remember for sure but its between 4000 and 4500 hrs.

14. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Its 4400 hrs and counting everytime it snows.

15. Millertime

Millertime Junior Member

Do you still have this for sale. If so what attachments come with it and the asking price.

16. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice, that thing is a Brute!

17. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

how long is the boom?

Thanks

18. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

He says it will shoot 19 to 20 feet.

19. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Those things are awesome for pushing/plowing snow. Great visibility.

20. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

It comes with dirt bucket, forks, and adapter that lets you run skid steer attachments. I love this thing and if I do sell it I would have to get real close to asking price.