1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JCB 520 Loadall tellahandler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

In my opinion this is hands down the best machine to plow with. Its 4 wheel steer, full cab, heat, radio, boom extends to like 19ft for stacking snow, and has front quick coupler. 4 speed trans. Its the torque converter trans with the reverser. Has aux hydraulics up front. Its the one with the 80 horse power perkins diesel in it. Has around 4500 hours if I remember correct. Great rubber all the way around. Runs great and ready for work. ONLY reason for selling is im buying a new one. We push a 12ft pusher with it in 3rd gear and it does amazing. Located in Marlette MI 48453 If interested call Brent at 989 213 8091

DSCF8103.jpg

DSCF8101.jpg

DSCF8104.jpg

2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Forgot to mention the machine will come with only the original GP bucket with bolt on cutting edge. Bucket holds around 3/4 of a yard. In the pics it has an adapter for using skid steer attachments but I am keeping that for the new machine.

3. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

what is ground speed? asking price?

4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Ground speed is around 22mph. Sorry about that, asking price is pretty firm at $15,000

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You told me you wouldnt sell this! I just sold my 550 too or I'd have lowball offered you a partial trade ;)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Wouldn't have even considered selling it but I'm getting a pretty fair deal on my new one and a quick meeting with the tax man it's clear I have to spend some money cause our new shop won't be able to be wrote off cause it won't be finished.

7. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

So u need the loss... $8500

:)

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Hell I'll beat that offer hahahahaha

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Is this still available?

10. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yes I still have it for sale.

11. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Come try this thing out on the next storm. You will love it.

12. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

On my way, when I get a check...lol

13. chalkflstc

chalkflstc Junior Member
    from iowa

jcb 520

Have you sold it?? Thanks, Craig

14. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Yes I have

Thread Status: