1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jcb 260

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by exclusive, Sep 23, 2014.

1. exclusive

exclusive Member

Hi guys I'm looking real hard at a new jcb 260 does any body have any input on these skids ps I love the side doors on them

2. 04hd

04hd Senior Member
    from WI

Just ran into this did you get one?? Have a neighbor with one (farm use, every day 6hrs a day) They really like it they came from bobcat. I have been over there and used it a bit and really like the fact that you can get out bucket in any position. The boom didn't bother me since I have a telehandler on my farm!! I will for sure be looking at one in the next year or 2

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

A friends business has 3 of them. They seem to really like them and prefer them over the bobcat's they had. I haven't asked recently how the machines were doing but last I know they were happy with them.

4. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

My rental store has 2 and most popular skid they have everybody wants to rent it They have wheel and track model