1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JCB 210S Backhoe 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by donleybrent, Jan 13, 2012.

1. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Very nice tight backhoe. 4000 hrs, 4x4, extendahoe, cab, heat, radio, 4 wheel steer, front hydraulic quick coupler, dirt bucket, forks, brand new tires less than 100 hrs ago, side shift rear backhoe, 18" and 24" rear buckets, front work lights, rear work lights, aux. hydraulics on front and back, and 4 speed trans with shuttle shift. Machine runs and drives great with no problems. Everything on the machine works.

Price is $16,000
    Located in Marlette Mi 48453

Can be sold with a very nice grapple bucket for extra money
    Or can be sold with 8 or 10 foot pusher for extra $

2. drp

drp Senior Member
    from ontario

what year is it?
  3. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I really dont know for sure what year it is. There is no difference between this one and my 98 though so prolly somewhere in that range. I will try to call the dealer with the number and find out for sure.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Great seller here guys. He was honest and straight up about the loader I bought from him. I was even more pleased than I thought I'd be. My mind is scrambling on what I could sell to buy this machine...........but I don't see it happening.
  5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Just wish he was closer,
  6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm about 6 hours away........I had my loader transported here for $1,500. It was this time of year, in the snow, and this is probably half the weight. Just to give you an idea.
  7. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I think it weighs around 11,000lbs. I pull it behind my pickup most of the time.
  8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Good luck with the sale!

From experience I will add that this little backhoe is tough bugger. We had two very similar (212S models) in the past and still have one which has been pushing a 10 ft Avalanche pusher since we bought it in 2000. Aside from regular maintenance...we have done nothing to it in 12 years. I know some people knock the JCB product line...but reality is they are a great machine and great manufacturer, with European market share. I currently own 5 of them (3 different models).
  9. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

10. mpgall26

mpgall26 Senior Member

new operator friendy machine ??
  11. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

No we love it just thinking of getting a newer one.
  12. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

With the backhoe, I bet it weighs all of that.

Agreed! I have had a 212SU since '97 and it has missed about 4 hours of plowing due to mechanical problems in all those years. Both times it was the alternator.
  13. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Lowering price to $15,500 and yu can have the grapple bucket with it for that.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Do you have any pics of the grapple bucket? Mainly looking for the hook ups of it. I have a 406 JCB and may be interested in tha depending how its set up. Also can I get some pics of the 10 foot box?
  15. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How badly do you want your loader back? I want this thing ;-)
  16. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I will try to get some pics of the grapple bucket tomorrow. I dont really want to sell the 10ft box alone. was just offering it to someone with the machine if it was to make or break a deal. As far as my old loader goes, as much as we loved that thing its just too big for us now. I really would like a 1.5 or 2 yrd loader.
  17. greenstone

greenstone Junior Member

still available? or anyone know of another for sale?