1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

JBA stainless headers for 5.4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tscape, Dec 6, 2005.

1. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

99-04 Titanium coated with egr. I paid $800 for these last month. After looking at my heads and manifold bolts I have come to the conclusion that I need new heads. It is going to be a while before I can do this, so the headers are for sale. Make me an offer. Also open to trades.

turfscape(at)charter.net

JBA.JPG

2. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

ttt ttt ttt

3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

How else you gonna spend that first storm paycheck?

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

These keep stock smog provisions and hook up to your stock exhaust. These will outlast any truck you put them on. Coated inside and out, stainless steel. 1999-04 SD with the 5.4 Triton.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  5. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

To The Top

6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

bump ttt!!

7. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

what is the advantage over stock?
    more HP?

8. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Well, they are stainless steel with stainless bolts. You are never going to have exhaust leaks again. In 20 years you will look out in your driveway, and in the middle of a greasy pile of rust will be these headers in perfect condition.

Yes, there are horsepower gains to be had from a free flowing exhaust, which these will facilitate. Ask a Mustang guy, or read the link below:

http://www.centuryperformance.com/jbaheaders/index.asp

I apparently paid $681 for them.

$500 anyone?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I would also be interested in trading for something I could use. ???

10. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

bump ttt again

11. Do you think they would fit an 05 with the 3 valve 5.4? If they would, I bet I would have somebody interested.

12. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I don't believe they will. JBA lists a different part # for that year. 99-04 is 1679S while 05-06 is 1676S.

13. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

ttt ttt ttt