1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

January Plowing

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Kwagman, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Kwagman

Kwagman Senior Member
    from NY

Well, it's safe to say that this winter SUCKS! The stupid groundhog better be right, I want WINTER! Anyway, a few weeks ago we received 3-5 inches of snow. My dad's Ford Expedition was hooked up with a Snow Sport Personal Utility Plow 3 years ago. It does the job fine. All we plow are family owned properties (commercial, residential and private roads). His business partner utilizes a Nissan pickup with western suburbanite plow. I'm trying to convince him to buy a real plow! Here are the pics and video...!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kwagman

Kwagman Senior Member
    from NY

3. Kwagman

Kwagman Senior Member
    from NY

4. Kwagman

Kwagman Senior Member
    from NY

5. mike6256

mike6256 Senior Member

That looks like it would be a pain in the :eek:

Nice pics though ussmileyflag

6. Luis@ NJ

Luis@ NJ Member

How do you lift it? Is it all manual? Seems like it might be for a homeowner with a pretty straight driveway. Thumbs Up

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

You don't. You just drag it around. Watch the video.

8. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

I agree! It will work for a homeowner but other then that you need a real plow!

9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That would suck to plow with and it doesn't even scrape well. A Meyer drive pro or something would be much better than that.