1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

January 1st Forecast High of 52!! Happy New Year ALL

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John143, Dec 31, 2011.

1. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Just looked at the 7 day forecast. 50's for January 1st!! Not a snow flake in site! They were calling for lake effect snow for Monday. But they changed it to a few rain showers and highs in the upper 40s. :realmad:

I'm not sure this new year is going to hold anything better at this point. Atlease I got a chance to blow the dust off the plow from sitting all summer. Perhaps it may need to get put back in storage for the rest of this so called winter. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is having a better start to their new year!

Happy New Year All!! :drinkup:
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Same here. Lake effect in the Southern tier ,but also in Buffalo maybe. 4-16 .but the temp is not going down that much till Monday night.
  3. sectlandscaping

sectlandscaping Senior Member

Happy snowless new year.
  4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Nothing much here yet, maybe a few times out. Last year this time we were loading snow in NYC and a lot of it. This year just watching the ball drop, I haven't even had a beer yet,lol
  5. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

Ya i hear you. Besides the 15+ we got in october i havent plowed much sense. JUST got in from salting for the second time today for freezing fog and rain.. noo snooo... Happy New Year to all anyway! :drinkup:
  6. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

Don't worry drink all the beers ya want! I don't think we will be getting any big Nor-Easter's within the next 24 hours!! :laughing:
  7. rich414

rich414 Senior Member

Happy New Year, highs in the 40, lows in the 20, we have about 70% dirt. Last year this time there was 3 feet on the ground
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  8. downtoearthnh

downtoearthnh Senior Member

Seacoast of NH is 51 degrees right now. Forecast for temps in the 20's on Tuesday, but nothing in the forecast for snow through the 10 day. All we have had was the Halloween storm. Getting hungry!
  9. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

All sun and no snow makes Plowsite a dull place. :D

Happy new year.
  10. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

According to the radar, someone is getting dumped on in MN.
  11. John143

John143 Senior Member
    from NEPA PA

We need a good dumpen on here in PA!! Thumbs Up
  12. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

bouncing off 66 tomorrow here in okla!