1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jan. 22/05 NOREASTER post thread

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bolts Indus., Jan 22, 2005.

1. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Just thought we could all post in the one thread so we can condense everything and follow it easier. Your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
    Good luck.
  2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Just bumping back to top.
  3. Mikelandscaping

Mikelandscaping Senior Member

Great idea LETS GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nod:
  4. pharden

pharden Junior Member

Snowing in downtown Boston

It just started snowing in the Back Bay of Boston :)
  5. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

More Snow

3rd storm in new bruswick starting monday just finished cleaning up a foot of snow dont know where to push it but let it come purplebou :bluebounc :redbounce

Fredericton New Brunswick
  6. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

it has been snowing for the past couple of hours up north in MA. close to 2''.
  7. sodking

sodking Member

The fun has begun...On my way home from the office after delivering the loader to a condo, I was T-boned by some dump *&^*&^ chick driving her Saturn at 70mph in the snow. Luckily no one was hurt and my Ford suffered only a caved in door sill/door. I can still plow tonight.
  8. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

started 3pm western ma
  9. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Going out at 7 PM, alredy about 3" here, storm has not even got its act togather, it will though. :redbounce
  10. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

I've got 6"+ at 6 P.M. I'm in the mid-hudson valley. 1 hour south of Albany 2 hours north of big apple.
  11. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey, Its been a while since you posted, hope all is going well :waving:
  12. Wolfies L&L

Wolfies L&L Member

About 6" on top of the other 3" we got the other day here in PA. Snow started about 7:40 am (yes, I looked at the clock when I first saw the flakes coming down :) ) and the hardest ended at about 4:00. Just got back from plowing our accounts since about 2:00, and we will probably go back out tomorrow morning to catch any drifts and clean up any leftover piles.

Happy Plowing!

13. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

around 5 here in lawrence and its coming even worse now
  14. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Coming down good Glou/Rkpt. drifting quite a bit, so hard to say what has fallen. At least 4 inches.
  15. sodking

sodking Member

Gettin excited....about to go out to plow :bluebounc purplebou
  16. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

We left Manchester NH at 4:30pm and it was starting to snow there. We got back to Moultonborough around 7:30pm. The traveling up Rt 28 & Rt 106 was was ok, but the blowing snow did not make visibilty great.
    Good luck everyone
  17. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

started about 4 and we have about 9" and still snowing heavily :)
  18. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

Well......I am about ready to call it a night soon because it looks like I will be going very early Sunday morning. I am gathering up my CDs for a long day. What kind of music does everyone listen to when you are out plowing.
    Good Night all
  19. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

OVER 1 foot of "white gold" and still coming down north of Syracuse NY
    so far as of 11 pm............. :drinkup:
  20. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

6" in Newburyport. It doesn't make sense to plow. the drift brings back at least 4" in just half an hour. It is pretty windy.