1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jan 21 2012 NJ Snow Plowing Videos

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by ken643, Jan 21, 2012.

1. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

2. tbone3

tbone3 Member

First plow of the season ken? Nice videos!!

Tom

3. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Thanks, Yes it has been a long wait. Had about 3-4 inches here thats all. But enough to go out.

4. tbone3

tbone3 Member

Thats awesome! Got about 7 by me! Its a nice feeling to get behind the ol' plow!

Tom

5. V_Scapes

V_Scapes Senior Member

Definatly a nice little storm.

6. Chris92789

Chris92789 Junior Member

Great music!

7. Dirty Jersey

Dirty Jersey Senior Member

Nice video's. Plowing to some good tunes. Never thought Earth Wind & Fire, would be some plowin music LOL!

8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Thanks I prefer more mello tunes plowing, But then again i'm not that young anymore. I had a little Frank Sinatra playing as well. LOL

9. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Just figured out how to edit and add captions to the videos, pretty simple. You tube is great!

10. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

Wow, I forgot how maneuverable a Jeep is! Looks like you've got a good gig goin!

11. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Jeeps really are amazing. I used to use pickups, I even thought about getting a new Fisher XLS for my New F350 but glad i didnt, no need for it really and no snow this year so far. My friend has Jeeps talked me into it and they are little tanks when it comes to snow plowing, they might not push deep real heavy wet snow, but if you go more often you can maintain it so it doesnt get so deep. I can turn around in driveways etc...