1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jan 2 Young Pup's adventures

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Young Pup, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Let's see if this works. Here are some more to come

0205198-R1-018-7A.jpg

0205198-R1-020-8A.jpg

0205198-R1-030-13A.jpg

0205198-R1-032-14A.jpg

0205198-R1-034-15A.jpg

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

nice light display, oh nice snow ex. how do u like that one,, good pics keep up the good work

3. Young Pup

More picture for the gang.

0205198-R1-038-17A.jpg

0205198-R1-040-18A.jpg

0205198-R1-042-19A.jpg

0205198-R1-044-20A.jpg

0205198-R1-046-21A.jpg

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ohh the jealousy..:cry:

5. Young Pup

Ok the final three for now.

0205198-R1-048-22A.jpg

0205198-R1-050-23A.jpg

0205198-R1-052-24A.jpg

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

The Pics look great

i am jelous

7. Young Pup

The lights are on my Mom's house. That is a blast putting them up. I had to throw one of those in you know.

The snow ex is good. I actually had 400 pounds in it at one time last night. Really should not have but it was cold out and I did not want to get back out of the truck again. lol

8. Young Pup

Nothing to be jealous about. I wish I was in Northern Ohio where the had in some place a foot of snow. Now that makes me jealous. :waving:

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Love the truck. I have the same color and setup. is your an HD?We got 8 to 10 " on the westside of cleveland last night into early morning. It came down real good. it was the first all nighter of the year.....

10. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

arron it was nasty i got my truck back this morning just in time to push back. we had the other truck out almost all of yesterday night. and i still had a guy call and complain i am not charging him enough i guess. And jp dont u always laugh at people shoveling its like man i bet that stuff is heavy.

11. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

awesome.

wish I could remember to take more pics.

12. Young Pup

Nope not the hd. I was looking for one but this one came up and I could not pass it up.

Kevin those guys were with me, cleaning up my mess from backdraging. The white truck in one of the pictures is what I use to pull the lawncare trailer around. But that truck is on a retirement plan soon.

Scottscape, yeah you need to take that camera out with. I am going looking for new digital tomm. I am having my photos put on cd then loading them right now.

13. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I just picked up a new canon they just dropped the price on since they came out with the new model. canon-sd1000 great camera for the price. check it out at bestbuy

14. Young Pup

Thank you, I will definitely do that. That was going to be one of my stops to look at them. Thanks for the tip.

15. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

nice pics JP!!!:bluebounc thats a pretty good pile you have in one pic. looks about as high as your truck... i couldnt stack this snow too well, it was really fluffy, glad i had that deflector on.

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Pics look good JP!!!:waving: I was going to shoot a few pics, but it was wayyyyy too nasty up here to try and fart around with the camera. It was all go time

17. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

deflector my wipers were going all night yesterday alittle snow from the plow i wouldnt of known

18. Young Pup

Yeah Shawn, I stacked on top of the smaller pile pic. That is what is left from the Dec 15 storm. Then I just piled it up on top of that. Then pile more in the back corners.

19. Young Pup

I hear about that nasty part. I was dreading getting out of the truck to snap some of them. It was brutally cold out there.

20. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

i hear ya on that one!:bluebounc man i got out of the truck and reached in the bed for a shovel, hands got covered in snow and were freezing!:eek: probably didnt help that i had my coat all undone and no hat or anything but oh well... learned to put my gloves on when putting my hands in the snow lol.