1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jan-15-08 Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Freddy130, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Just finished up plowing my other driver snapped up a few pictures. I forgot the camera in the Chevy. We got about 14" of snow in Fredericton with some large drifts however this snow was so light plowing was fun unlike some of the storms this year. I'm very impressed with my new truck. Thinking about selling the Chevy for another F-250 and putting a Boss on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ryan

2. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

One more my Honda snow blower and my sidewalk guy doing some touch ups at one of my commercials.

[​IMG]

3. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Man you guys in NB are ticking me off :)

Seriously though, all it does here in South West Nova Scotia is snow a little and rain a lot! I've got a F350 Diesel and love it.

4. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

looks like you guys had a lot of snow there! nice trucks. go fords

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures. Your truck looks good, plow too. Keep them coming

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good we are right in the middle of a 24 hr storm and it is light and fluffy here to. And the Ford is eating it up.

7. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Thanks guys,

I really like the F250 and the boss plow. Another storm coming Tuesday apperently I will get to use the F250 for the third time since I got it. I have to get a set of wings for the new plow though they cut my time almost in half on some lots.

Freddy

8. Kevin97Tahoe

Kevin97Tahoe Member

Nice light bar on the chevy.

9. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Its a Dual strobe made in Canada SWS makes it I think alot of guys run them around here and the Ford has a sho me led on it.