1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jammed up in Jersey

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by John D., Nov 5, 2008.

1. John D.

John D. Junior Member

I have Equipment, Man power and Insurance, My largest commercial account has just informed me they will not be needing my services due to tough economic times. Therfore we have a slot for a priority customer in need of 24 hour service in central Jersey...Any ldeas?
  2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

so theyre just not gonna get there snow removed or they didnt want to give you what you wanted?
  3. dannyslawn

dannyslawn Senior Member

I'm also located in central Jersey. I've bid on alot of new properties this season without much luck. People seem like they are scared to commit this year due to the economy. I've also had a few calls for service outside of my area. Give me a call 732-241-6567, I'd be happy to direct any bids your way that I'm not bidding on.
  4. dannyslawn

dannyslawn Senior Member

Has it going John? Any luck finding new accts.?