1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jacobson Turfcat with Cab and Snowblower for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Nov 29, 2012.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'm thinking of selling the Turfcat if anyone is interested. I don't remember the year off hand, I think it is about a 2003-2005, but can check the records tomorrow. I'm not doing residential sidewalks this year, so don't need a snowblower this narrow. And I have a skid steer snowblower coming that will be able to do the apartment sidewalks if needed. So this machine is sitting without a route or a use for me, maybe you can use it?

Not shown is the 76" mower deck it comes with. The snowblower is 54" and has a poly edge. I added sandbags to the back for counter weight because the snowblower makes it front heavy. It's 4x4 with rear steer and gets GREAT traction with the extra weight on the back. It's diesel and starts and runs great. Fired it up the other day and it idled in the shop for 20 minutes or more and didn't smoke us out or anything. (it doesn't smoke at all)

It is 100% ready to go out and blow snow right now, it needs nothing. It runs and drives and blows great. I've never used the mower deck attachment, but it looks to be in really good shape and very useable also.

Looking to get $7500 for it OBO. I'd be willing to trade for a nice skid steer broom plus cash. Might consider other snow equipment on trade like Boss V plows or skid steer attachments.
    I also have the full service records showing very good service since brand new. Also have the owners manuals for the machine, cab, and all attachments. Before me it was owned by a small city. I talked to the guys at the city shop and they said the same guy used it every storm and he was very good, not just some young ramrodding kid they through in, but a dedicated good opperator. So it has had a nice life.

Jacobson Turfcat.jpg

jacobson turfcat 2.jpg

Jacobson Turfcat.jpg

jacobson turfcat 2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

Nice Wish we was closer I been looking for a used one so I can put a broom on it Most one been looking at are junk or they wore to death and they want gold for them

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

hmm Missiouri isn't that far. If you have cash I'll meet you half way.

I'll make that offer to anyone. If your paying asking price I will deliver within 250 miles of Fargo. Or meet you part way (up to 250-300 miles from Fargo). Will require a down payment before i travel though.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  4. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

How many hours on it?

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'm not sure but from memory I think its about 2700-2800. I can check the meter tomorrow.