1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jackpot for S.E. Mass!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sir spaniourd, Dec 5, 2005.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I'll be thinking about all of you on Tuesday morning. Too bad my plow is going to be sitting at the end of my driveway once again. The Northshore will be getting up to 1".:cry: Have fun and make lot of payup
  2. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Earlier they were saying 1-3 overnight and 2-4 during the day tomorrow for Boston suburbs. Now they are saying possible 1-2 inches. :mad:

Tonight: Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low near 27. Northwest wind between 3 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Tuesday: Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind between 11 and 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

Tuesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers before 9pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy, with a west wind between 14 and 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Looks like the Cape will be getting the brunt of the storm this time. Have fun guys. :waving:
  3. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Heaviest snow will be about 30 miles south of me but they are still saying we could get up to 5 inches. Supposed to start at midnight so I will put the plows back on later tonight and go out around 4am to get redy for the morning commute, then home to rest for a while and back out to touch up whatever is left.
  4. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

I can't stop looking at the 4 different weather stations every 5 minutes hopping that they will be all wrong and that the storm will move up north another 70 miles or so. What a waste of a storm. most of the snow is going to fall on the water!!:cry: