1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. lobstaman@juno.

lobstaman@juno. Junior Member

I bought a Snowdogg MD75 plow in 2010 which I had mounted on a new 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 pickup and this set up has worked very well for light residential plowing around my neighborhood. I am thinking about buying a new GMC Sierra 1500 pickup and having the same plow installed on the new GMC truck. I recently read in an article in the newspaper that the new 2014 GMC's have changed from the earlier models and that they have gone to uni-body construction. I called the dealership where I bought the plow to ask if my plow that I originally bought in 2010 would be compatalbe with a new GMC Sierra 1500. The dealer stated that he did not have the latest literature from Snowdogg so he was unable to give me a definative answer as to whether my current plow would be able to be mounted onto the new 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 pickup.
    Does anyone have any information in this regard?
    Thanks very much.