1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Jack won't lift (go down)

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by IowaViking, Mar 9, 2011.

1. IowaViking

IowaViking Junior Member

I have a Curtis Sno Pro 3000. I bought this last year and have been using it all winter. I plowed this morning for the first time in just over a month. I had a heck of a time getting my plow hooked up, couldn't get it all the way in and get the pins locked. I was half asleep but I finally got it done.

After I got home I went to take the plow off, but the Jack will not lower. Nothing happens when I push the lever, no noise, nothing. So I left it on my truck for now, but I would really like to take it off.

Anyone have any ideas of why this might not lower? Any reason sitting for a month would affect it?

Thanks for any advice.

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

when you have it in float check if there is power at the green wire on the jack switch.