1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

J & J Lawn Care's Rigs

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by J&JLawncare, Mar 18, 2008.

1. J&JLawncare

J&JLawncare Junior Member

Hard Workin Rigs

Here is my 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 that I just got rid of. This thing worked its tail off and did a great job. It has pulled bobcats, a mini excavator, and 7x16 enclosed trailer for mowing on a reguar basis. I found the 1 year old western 7.5' Ultramount with everything (mounts, wiring, etc) on craigslist for $1800 and just couldnt pass it up. I just traded this truck in for an 06 2500hd last week. So if anyone has the brackets to fit the 2500 let me know. Someone told me I have to have an isolation module for the 06 2500hd. Is this true, or can I still use the relays that I had in my 01 1500?? Also pictured is my buddies 08 Cummins 3500 with the skid loader behind it, waitin for the snow.

003.jpg

004.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2008
  2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice trucks. :waving:

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

swett rigs looks good

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet Rig you got there

5. PahlsLawnCare

PahlsLawnCare Junior Member

I am pretty sure that you will need to get the isolation module for the newer style headlights.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Oooo...snowplows, yummy!

7. yancy

yancy Senior Member

Nice looking trucks! what model skid loader is that?

8. J&JLawncare

im pretty sure its an 1840. It usually gets used for concrete work and has about 3000 hours on it. They're pretty tough machines.

9. Kollerman

Kollerman Senior Member

J&J,

What suspension do you have on the front end of that 1500 silverado? Did you put a set of timbrens on?

Jeremy

10. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

love the wings on that boss

nice rigs keep up the good work

11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice truck you sure did work that thing. How many miles were on it?

12. J&JLawncare

The Silverado had 122,000 miles on it when i got rid of it. Only thing i did to it was a water pump. As far as the suspension goes, I had new torsion keys on it with the bars pretty much maxed out to the bump stop (man it rode rough), and I had add a leafs on the back, with 285 bfg all terrains. It also had true dual straight pipes that were loud as hell.

13. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice, I just passed 122,000 on mine last week. It look liked it had a nice exaust on it

14. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

I'm not a huge chevy fan but that was a nice lookin pickup. I like how nice it sat. That really the only thing that turns me from chevy is their not tall enough. But you did a nice job lifting it.wesport