1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

J&J Landscape - Winter

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by EGLC, Jun 9, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure if I ever posted these.....kinda late but here are a few I had take.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

picked this plow up off a buddy 8.5' ultra mount, I had this and a 8' pro plus, then sold them both and got a few month old 8.5' pro plus

[​IMG]

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics. Did you decide what kind of plow you will be getting for the Dodge yet? I would highly recommend a V. They are very versitale, good for small and large drives and small parking lots.

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I'd love to get a V or wideout but we'll see.

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

awsome set up man. im putting a plow on my 99 f250 in a month or so and thinking about going 8.5ft this time.

6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

thanx man! I would def go with a 8.5 "imo"

here's another picture of the truck from the same storm. and one of it all clean early this spring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Valance FTW. Looks good that 8'6 is a monster on there.

8. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

ahh i see you also use the best snow tires in the world. idk about you but i love the S/T its great rain sleet snow shine and mud

9. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

EGLC,

Your truck looks great (it looks like we have pretty similar tastes)! Oh and your pics are making me even more excited for next winter.

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I've kicked around getting a wideout for my 02, but I am a little leary because I do some long drives and I like to be able to punch through the snow and it helps me get out of jams.

11. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I HATE THOSE TIRES! BALD AT 10,000 MILES!!!!!! COOPER WON'T DO SHYT FOR ME! ANDDDDD the tires HAVE A TON of HAIRLINE CRACKS!!! :cry: :dizzy::help:

12. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Weird, mine are fine at 9k, barely worn

13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I love my cooper st 20K on them and running them year around. Should get 40K and I will be happy.

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I won't make it to winter with these tires. Called cooper n the azzhole rep told me there's nothing they can do.

15. Cranky

Cranky Junior Member
    from Calgary

Prolly should get a manager on that one. Reps can only take you so far. lol