1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

J gardon led strobes???

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by revdwg, Jul 25, 2010.

1. revdwg

revdwg Member
    from canada

has anyone tried the j gardon led strobes that are on egay? i know they are cheap and probably arnt the brightest in the world but im wanting something for my atv for plowing? has anyone tried them?
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Is egay your special site when your done working?
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I've never heard of them though.. Buy whelen! You can trust those!
  3. revdwg

revdwg Member
    from canada

i just want to get some cheap ones for my atv and these seem to be cheap
  4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

You get what you pay for... On an ATV... you'd have to question the life of the light compared to the price... Get something a bit more quality so you don't go throwing away you money... If you have money to throw away... You can always send me some...American Please! :laughing:
  5. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

you get what you pay for
  6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

You should do wat the ski hills do and put some strobes on the out side and mount them on the rack, and then get a strobe on a pole and put it on the back rack..
  7. kptrkn93

kptrkn93 Junior Member

they work pretty good. my friend got some for his truck and has had them for about a month and they still work great. 80 bucks or so you cant beat that. im buying them for my truck.