1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I've seen it all now

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by speedracer241, Dec 14, 2002.

1. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

2. Jay ALC

Jay ALC Senior Member

Thank you for posting that link. I got a darn good laugh outta that one! :D

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

It doesnt even look like it does a good job! Why people waste their money on those type of silly things, I'll never know.....:confused:

5. Chief Plow

Chief Plow Senior Member

I haven't laughed like that in a while.... Very funny.

Rick

6. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Now thats funny.......what a crock. I bet it couldn't push a pile of feathers much less snow. I dought any power driver walk behind lawn mower would get any traction on snow.

7. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

ROFLMAO!!!!! lololololol That has got to be the best thing I've seen in years.... I gotta order one of them for my Toro, I bet that thing would have NO problems with 7ft of snow coming down at 4-5" hr... Mabey I sould sell my 2500HD....

8. Lets see if he gets any buyers. It says he has 28.

9. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

It might work in that setting - in less than an inch of snow. It even has a wing.

I don't think I'll rush to get one for this area, though.

Put a urethane edge on it and market for the ultimate in cleanup service.

10. That would be a nice piece of equipment to give to you laziest employee.

11. Sno

Sno Senior Member

A fine Christian company the fine print says.

:nod:

Now, you know one of those fine Christians tryed it out, they took the picture.

Just trying to figure out why they didnt show us the finished lot.

:nono:

12. KatWalk

KatWalk Member

Say it isn't so

Not for nothing, but I don't like using a 21" mower for what it is originally designed for never mind trying to push snow. Imagine the conversation with your significant other about all the time spent in the basement creating a "Breakthrough" in snow removal and you come flying out of the garage with that puppy!!!:drinkup:

13. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Hahhhaaaaa!!!

:drinkup:

Been there!

;)

14. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

C'mon guys,set of studded snows and a radio and your all set,what more do ya need?I'm not really into plowing snow without my $25,000 glass enclosure better known as the 99' Chevy!I bet somebodys mother sure is proud though!:D

15. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Sure!
    Add some 16 inch wheels, a V8, a chevy cab, Beef up the frame a bit, mount a boss plow... Might have something there.

16. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

Hey... I have a push mower just like that! Less the plow of course! Thats tooo much. It'll work for like 1-2". Hell we use back pack blowers if its fluffy enough.

17. SCL

SCL Senior Member

I think it would work better if you took the blade off and just ran the mower. Throw that snow 10'.:D Or just mulch the snow and let it disappear into the drive.

18. Doctordo

Doctordo Member

Very impressive, I bet if we buy up all there stock and have an aggressive ad campain we might see 2 . :rolleyes:

19. Sno

Sno Senior Member

Hmmmmm...

Wonder how many school kids I can hire...

Wouldnt cost much to have a fleet of 28 lined up out front.

Look out Mr. Allen.... Competition just around the corner.

20. paul soccodato

paul soccodato Senior Member

some people will do anything to not hire a real snow removal contractor, they'll never learn.