1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I've got THE truck

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DaleL, Apr 10, 2004.

1. DaleL

DaleL Junior Member

someone could possibly need! I am OUTTA the snow biz and no longer NEED a big honkin' F250 (w/2 additional leaf springs each side rear). This rig was purchased spankin' new Dec 8,2001 - new WESTERN 8' PRO Plow w/Ultramount system and a swingout tailgate spreader (LESCO) 600# capacity.

16,800 Original miles, ALL BY ME - NO other driver(s). I'm meticulous (only one scrape :cry: ) with my vehicles and this one is no different. I paste a picture or two. Asking $19,900! Email me if interested OR just reply to this post! Thanks guys...

f250 010 r.jpg
  2. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Do you still have the truck for sale? Has price changed any? What options does it have?
  3. Bchlawns

Bchlawns Senior Member
    from Ohio

how did u like the Ford plowing? I was looking at Chevy 2500HD, now i am looking at F 250 Superdutys. Ne opinions?