1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I've got my entire rig on Ebay, anyone interested!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Midwest, Dec 28, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

What are you looking at buying? That's a nice truck.

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Thats a nice looking rig but its 2 wheel drive

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I agree, it is sweet but only 2 wheel drive knocks it out of the box for me...I do like the interior toys though!

4. Thanks for the comments guys. I gotta give the 2wd duallies a little credit though, that's all I've ever plowed with and never had any problems at all, not even stuck once.

I'm looking into getting a crew cab, most likely a chevy. But I've looked at Ford and Dodge as well the past few days. I think that if it sells, It will just be the one that has the best deal. I need to make more room for our second little girl that will be here in March!!!

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Will the new one be 2 wheel drive dually crew?

Congrats on your new March addition...

6. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

I thought that was your truck when I was looking on ebay. Shame your selling such an awesome truck.

7. FF279

FF279 Banned

i dont see the truck when ever i click on the link it goes to the main page

8. sgthawkusmc

sgthawkusmc Member

That's a beautiful setup. Why would you want to get rid of it? I shouldn't talk though.. Thinking about trading mine in on an 05 Powerchoke. They dropped 5 feet off the turning radius. Tons of power too. Taking the hit on the trade in is rough though.... only one year old.

9. Thanks for the comments guys, I'm getting away from the dually. Wanting to go with 2500hd 4x4. They're cheaper and get better gas mileage. Either way I go I need the crew cab for 2 car seats. I hate to sell it, but I'm thinking its my best option and want to do it before the heavy snowfall starts hitting.

10. try it again, it works okay when I hit it.