1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's the real deal!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by lawn king, Feb 10, 2006.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

They are now forecasting 8-14" along the coast, starting saturday afternoon. If they are correct (even a blind squirrel finds a nut now & then) there will be many hours of site removal & trucking, perhaps aruba is not out after all? :cool:

2. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I'm with you payup . Where do you stay in Aruba?

Jason

3. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

The palm beach (1986) the raddison,the wyndum and last year we stayed at the hyatt. The hyatt is worth the extra $. If i had 10 grand to spend on vacation, i would go back to peter island,british virgin islands!

4. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I have Timeshare at Dutch Village and Divi Village, I have not been there in a few years. Maybe this year.. It is certainly is a nice place to vacation.

Jason

5. Grunt0311

Grunt0311 Member

I was in Aruba when I was in the Marines. We were there almost 2 months to train with the Dutch Marines. They were hardcore! It was a nice place to visit, but I wouldnt want to stay for more than maybe a week at most! The rest of the island sucks when you get away from the tourist area. Plus, be careful, I hear people go missing down there:dizzy: !
    I hope you get your snow guys! Good luck! Make some payup