1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Its spring time for the F-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Nick F-350, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Nick F-350

Nick F-350 Junior Member

First post here glad I stumbled on this site lots of good info. I have a question for the super duty owners here. My 06 f-350 with diesel has the wrong front springs for a 9ft fisher,it looks terrible and need some front end lift to level it out code on door says VVfor front springs but they are to weak. What is everyone with a heavy plow doing to remedy this? Does ford make an Xcode spring for the 06? My 04 had them and all was good.Dealer is no help here says all is good,but I say NO its not. Thanks in advance for any help here. Nick

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Its too bad Ford took away the old leaf-spring technology out of the fronts. Just get an aftermarket coil spring package thats more heavy duty.

3. Nick F-350

Nick F-350 Junior Member

I discovered the search feature and found this topic has been brought up many times. Going to go with heavier springs and leveling kit .

4. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

timbrens

they have these things called timbrens suspension enhancement system
    you probably could get from any plow dealer
    or auto parts store or i seen them on www.centralparts.com they have them in there catalog :mechanic::help::drinkup:

5. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Nick I did a write up for this exact thing, search for Ford Coil Swap or something like that, has the part numbers of the 6000'lbs and install info right in there.

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice truck welcome to the site! Whereabouts in Maine are you?

7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member