1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's Snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by firemedic680, Jan 2, 2003.

1. firemedic680

firemedic680 Member
    from BG Ohio

What a wonderful way top start off the new year ... NWS calling for 3-7 by tommorow :D :D :D :D

2. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

Headed our way too...

[​IMG] :cool:

3. firemedic680

firemedic680 Member
    from BG Ohio

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

got about 3 inches last night. more on the way for friday and saturday.

5. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Did better then me Matt. We only got a little ice that I had to salt. Should have some good snow tonight and tomorrow though.

6. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

And way better than me. I only got a boatload of rain! Which is what they are calling for Friday as well.

7. KenP

KenP Senior Member

All rain here too

8. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Rob

I heard snow for the whole state Friday afternoon and night.

It is cold here now 26 and the temperature has been falling since the morning. Supposed to be in the low 20's tonight.

9. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

CT18Fireman,
    That would be great !! I haven't really checked since this morning but then they were saying Freezing Rain / Sleet with little accumulation. (I'm right on the coast, in Stratford) As usual, we'll just have to wait and see what we get. In any case.... I'm ready !

10. J.Henderson

J.Henderson Senior Member

We were supposed to get 4-6" today but the jetstream did it's normal crap job andmoved it about 100 miles south. I do not know what the problem is!!! Why is southern Illinois and Missouri getting 30" so far this year and us in the NORTH barely got 1/4". I am getting depressed again:(

11. lawnboyil

lawnboyil Junior Member

We had a white plowable christmas but intellicast and the weather channel is saying an inch if we are luckly in joliet

12. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

And now its not....

Love the weather persons... I can watch the storm on the map, heading north, just missing my area on both sides.... not one flake to speak of other than the weather chanel, that said we were lucky not to get hit yet. Whatever.. Congrats to the ones who see the lucky flakey friend of ours.....