1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Its snowing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jrodgers, Mar 8, 2005.

1. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

We have a mini blizard going on here in S Jersey (12:45 pm)and I hear it is coming up the east coast. You guys in maine are supposed to get up to a foot payup Have Fun.......

2. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

According to the national weather service we will see our share on Friday - Saturday :waving:

3. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

:drinkup: MINI BLIZZARD? Am I missing something? There is a coat of fluff and we are getting up to 2 inches by tonight please share with me what weather you have been watching so I can flip my channel!

4. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Let me clarify myself. It looks like a mini blizzard although they said an inch only on grassy areas and it is sticking to the roads. This is something that I will be plowing because it is going to turn to ice because of the temps. I looked at the radar and it looks like there is still a bit more to come. Where in Jersey are you?

5. mylittlescoop

from nj

Washington Twp, south jersey :) Probably right around the corner from you!:) They said a possibity of a Nor eastoner around our way this weekend but I never listen to them, they are a joke to be honest with you and if you ever noticed accu weather says snow then it changes 3 days later on thier website only to find out what they said the very first time was true..

I will not plow less than 2 inches it is not worth hearing the mouths of my customers. The target in the contract states 2 inches so .1 less they will BIT-- up a storm LOL

Last edited: Mar 8, 2005
  6. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Yeah Im right in Cebarbrook. I do some professional buildings so I have to at least salt or I will hear it. They can never get it right with the weather I bet we end up getting a couple inches on the pavement there is already about an inch or so on my driveway. Oh well well see. What is your company name maybe we know of each other?

7. jrodgers

jrodgers Senior Member

Just got a call , gotta go Ill check back later. Hope hope you can get out yourself MLS.......Good Luck.

8. mylittlescoop

from nj

Hahahah go get em kid! My companys name is called Magris Emergency Service.

My email addy is espazz224@aol.com