1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's snowing here!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ta3834bbl, Apr 24, 2005.

1. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

It is snowing here in NW Indiana ! I was going to go drag racing with a buddy of mine, but it was too cold. I can't believe it, we already have about 1/2" on the ground. Crazy. :bluebounc
  2. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

We got snow also , not enough to hang the plow but the ground is white , it sure would have been nice to have one more billable event . lol
  3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Yes we have white stuff here in Lower Michigan, about 4 inch's on the grass and 1 inch on the pavement. It's not suppose to stop till later tonight after 11:00 pm. If that hold's true I will have to hang the plow. payup We will have to wait and see if it comes true. If we do go out there to push everybody take it nice and slow and easy.

Regard's Mike
  4. wagonman76

wagonman76 Senior Member

Yesterday morning I woke up to an inch of snow. It stayed cold all day and some stuck. Then this morning I woke up to a few more inches, and its sticking to the roads now. Today it was snowing hard and blowing all day, it still is. Some places today it was a few inches deep on the roads. Hope it doesnt accumulate too much, Ive taken my little plow off for the season after a few weeks of summerlike days. I saw one truck with a plow on it yesterday, Im sure Ill see some tomorrow clearing lots for businesses.