1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's snowing and finally starting to stick!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by The Boss, Nov 30, 2004.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Here's a pic. from a few minutes ago. I can only pray!

Resized_DSC00126.jpg

2. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

We have a winter weather advisory for tonight, we are suppose to get 3"-6". Its been getting colder so hopefully it will stick. Have fun!!!!!!! :waving: Breck

3. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Hopefully it will start sticking to the streets and lots. Have fun if you get out to plow and be careful out there.

HecK I am still cutting grass here and doing final cleanups.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2004
  4. familylawn

familylawn Junior Member

when oh when

when oh when are w e gona get our snow in souther NJ

5. Breck75

Breck75 Senior Member

I'm trying to keep all of the snow in the central part of Michigan. And then when you guys ask for some I can ration it out to you.(ha-ha) :rolleyes: Breck

6. aees115

aees115 Member

familylawn i am in the same boat as u wondering and waiting......

7. PlowKid150

PlowKid150 Senior Member

Damnit Boss, Plow Eastbound and push it to Philly :drinkup:

8. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Here, west of chicago and there about an inch down right now. Its only 5:40 right now and its still coming down hard. Susposed to snow all night so...

9. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Calling for 3-5 west of chicago. Not sticking to the street right now but we will see. :nod:

10. fordsrbetter

fordsrbetter Junior Member

need to talk to The Boss

hey The boss need to talk to you about possibly bring some parts back from The garagekeeper(johns place) he said you might be going up that way this week. any way email me back at da1walsh@hotmail.com i live down here in keokuk thanks alot
    p.s. snowed all day down here didn't start sticking until 5:30pm and basically quit at 9pm only got 1"-1.5".

11. familylawn

familylawn Junior Member

12. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

SO, did the boss end up with any snow?? We had about what you pictured, but nothing ever stuck. It is freezing here now, so I'll be going to make some easy salting money in the early morning...

13. The Boss

Greg, we only got 1.7 inches and it took all day to get it. :( No plowing this time. :angry:

14. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Yea, I've got 2 trucks ready to hit it and a 3rd on the way. I can't wait to see what we can all do....

15. The Boss

Hopefully it will be soon. :nod: :drinkup:

16. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

We got 4.8", but i think about 2" on the pavement. Plowed all commercials no residentials. payup

17. The Boss

DLCS, all of the big stuff went south and east of us into Illinois. :( Now you owe me one. ;)