1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Its our turn east coast, Missouri is getting Hit, Finally

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Just thought I would gloat a bit. I've been ready for 4 weeks and nothing. Now we got a big one coming. Trust me, 3" for us, is a BIG STORM
  2. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

hate to rub it in more but the East coast is supposed to get 5-8 inches where I am :nod:
  3. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

3 inches to plow is better than 8!! lol!! Less wear/tear!
  4. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

heheheheheheheheheh 3 inches ct could get 7 plus :gunsfiring:
  5. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

by this time tomorrow the weather man will say "well, our computer models shows, blah, blah, blah 1/2".
  6. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

yea i hear that..what happened to all the snow monday night?...coulda used it to cover up how bad the eagles sucked
  7. bcf

bcf Senior Member

I don't think anything could cover that heartbreak up.
  8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

3inches of snow? I'll just roll over to the other side of the bed:sleeping: lol
  9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Hey They are talkin up to 6 in S.E. Iowa. To bad I don't have my plow mounted yet:cry:

10. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

That's what you NY guys do.... Here customers freak out if snow is in the forecast. If there is even 1/2" on the ground, the phone rings off the hook and people miraculously "forget" how to drive in snow. :confused: payup payup
  11. Isn't that the truth, I got 6 phone calls today for work, picked up a couple easy subdivisions. I am looking forward to watching the news in the morning to see how many people have ended up in the ditch with the up to 1 inch we're supposed to get.
  12. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

East coast is totally different from this area.:rolleyes: 1 inch here starts a panic. 3-5 starts a city wide riot. Anything 6 and above is catastrophic.
  13. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Yeah no kidding, just watch KWQC channel 6 this morning. You would think that we were getting the blizzard of a lifetime here. :rolleyes:
  14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

In our "snow belt" area only one school closed not because of the 30 inches of snow that fell, power went out.
  15. royallawn

royallawn Senior Member
    from kansas

10-12" wed here just south of kansas city. thats alot for this area. probably be it for the year.