1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by MSS Mow, Jan 31, 2007.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

We interupt this broadcast with some....

****************BREAKING NEWS***************

You can now put away any and all snow removal equipment including but not limited to snow plows/pushers, bobcats, sanders/salters, salt, shovels, ice picks, snow brushes and brooms. It would also be wise to begin tuning up all Spring related equipment.

*****************BREAKING NEWS*************

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
  2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

You think you've had it bad, I'll bet you've plowed at least once...know how many times I've plowed...ZERO!:cry: I sure hope it snows soon! But hey, the same philosophy worked for me (and everyone else in the NE last year) so maybe it'll work again!:nod:
  3. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Um ya nobodys blade in this area has hit the ground so.
  4. BMPM

BMPM Member

same here

same here my plow is still in the garage, under cover, Been out pricing neew mowers for the upcomming season and working on new mowing contracts!
  5. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

Sorry for you guys. We finally got snow, we plowed 3 times this week and more in the 7day forecast. had only 1 before that.
  6. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Nothing here yet as well. :dizzy:
  7. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Thank God.

I was waiting for that announcement.

At least I can put the gear away.
  8. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Now you can relax and not worry about hooking up the equipment. You won't be needing it. Just enjoy the rest of winter without the worry about slippery roads.
  9. BPK63

BPK63 Senior Member
    from CT

So far they are still saying the northeast is finally going to get something this friday 2/2. We've heard that before though and will have to wait till we wake up and look out the window. How many times have the weather guys fooled us already?
  10. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Local news last night out of Albany had the "storm" passing right under us, basically totally missing my area. Looked like NW CT would be a miss, but SE CT would be in the middle of whatever comes. RI and up through Southern NH looked like it was right in the haviest snowfall, which was 3-6 as of 6pm last night.

I was thinking I might take my plow up to the Fisher dealer and have it serviced, blasted and painted...that might be a sure fire way to get it to snow out.