1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's not over yet!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 75, Feb 16, 2001.

1. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

It's been over a week since I have had to plow, but it looks like there will be work to do tonight/tomorrow. It started snowing a couple of hours ago, now there is about 2" on the ground and the wind is causing some drifting. That's what's going on 90 miles north of Toronto Canada, how about you guys?

1975 GMC C-35

2. Kraco_1

Kraco_1 Member

75, well in northern Michigan we got about 1.5" of snow and then it stopped. Hope to wake up to a few more, it sure would be nice hey?...Kraco-1

3. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Nothing here. Going to bed.

-Tim

4. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Raining here... what a waste of moisture.

~Chuck

5. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

BBWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH HA HA HA... going to bed.

-Tim

6. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

i so totally agree with chuck on the waste of moisture

my last plowings for the last two years have been in the second week in march then had saltings after that i am not even thinking its over yet.....definately getting the stink blown off the mowers but the plows won't rest yet!

7. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Here we go again!

Well, it's started snowing again. About another inch in the last hour or so. Real thing or just another "snow tease"? Find out in the morning...

1975 GMC C-35

8. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Finally got to plow again!

After over a week, finally a plowable snowfall :) Just about right too: 3" + of easy to push powder.

1975 GMC C-35