1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's not Fair!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by QMVA, Nov 10, 2004.

1. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Well I've been hearing news about snow in some areas of North America and guess what I get. RAIN :realmad: :angry: Its just not fair that others get Snow to plow while I get a bunch of rain. Even if it does begin to snow it wont stay because all the water. I think mother nature needs to start spreading her gifts upon all us Plowers. Well thanks for listening to my ranting. Now ill go pray to the Snow Gods and cry myself to sleep. :cry:

2. DJL

DJL Senior Member

Do you hear that? Listen carefully...

YEP, the world's smallest violin playin cry me a river :p

3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

LOL that one never gets old. I know it seems childish but seriously I'm ready for snow and all I get is rain. Talk about lousy luck. I bet I'm not the only one here that cant wait for that white stuff to start falling.

4. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

Well, I can't wait to push some snow, but my truck won't be 100% for another couple weeks. SO, I pray for a ton of snow, but just not for a few more weeks.
    g

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I remember when it used to snow in Nov. Seems like now days we're still mowing in Dec. :rolleyes: :angry:

6. RON66106

RON66106 Member

Don't mean to scare ya but it's snowing in Salina Kansas which means you might be cutting it close. Hope you get the truck ready before it snows.
    I'm praying with you for that ton of snow. Ron

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Supposed to be down to 20 degrees tonight with rain showers! Go figure that one???

8. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

We might getting snow tommorrow and into Saturday, up to several inches possiable. I hope they are right :drinkup:

9. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Very true, we used to get lots of snow in November. Not so much anymore.
    :(

10. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Mother Nature needs to get laid. :cool: