1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJ Contracting, Feb 21, 2009.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well they say we should get 4-8 today and it started at 10:45 AM :redbounce we have had 70.7 inch's this year and now this storm ye-haw payup

2. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

jealous. we might get something sunday, but you can never trust the weather people.

3. DJ Contracting

Hopefully

My buddy just texted me to stop praying for snow. The last two years have been great for us. Here we usually only get 40 to 50 inches of snow last year we had 80.4 inches which makes for great invoices, anyway good luck hope you guys get something to push

4. Blazin

Blazin Senior Member

12" to 15" for us Sunday. We shall see!

5. M&M

M&M Senior Member

Blazin, you're going to get hammered up there! And I'm not talking about beers!

6. Dubliner

Dubliner Senior Member

I hope we don't get a foot of blowing snow, I have a bunch of long drifty drives, but I guess it's all by the push, had about an inch on Friday and plowed one 40 dollar drive twice cause of drifts, :D

7. TLB

TLB Senior Member

They were close, we got 6" :D

8. Skid Mark

Skid Mark Member
    from ny

Hasn't snowed over by me for a 2 1/2 weeks:( . Really Stinks

PLOW TO LIVE=LIVE TO PLOW :):):)
    Hope i get more snow

9. DJ Contracting

Yes sir this was a long storm for me I had to do all my accounts by myself this time, usually I have another driver and my nephew does all the regimentals, however my driver has been in the hospital since Tuesday with a blood clot in his leg. My nephew is tied up for the next few weeks for not paying his traffic tickets.

10. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

Sat we only got 1-2. Sunday I woke up to 6 - 8.

11. DJ Contracting

It's clean up time now, time to go to the car wash :salute:

12. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

haha i drive with that much snow on my hood lol