1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's here

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bcf, Jan 25, 2004.

1. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Just got back from my one pre-salting application. I figured I'd get it over with and do early so I could get a couple nap hours in. Well, as soon as I pulled up the first flakes started flying. That was around 11, now it's coming down pretty good. Looks like we're going to get some fun in booys. I'm off to bed. Have fun.

2. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I am in Willow Grove and its coming down good, I am ready for this storm, the one on Wedns. and Fri, Its going to be a good week:nod:

3. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Hey, I'm up in the Warrington/Chalfont area. yes, we're finally getting that money from the sky.payup
    This whole week looks like a big payoff. Mother Nature's finally giving us what we've been missing.

4. roblandscape

from Phila

Good Luck!!! Be Safe

5. computerguy

computerguy Member

Just started coming down here in Central Jersey on the coast. Forecast still up in the air 2-6 inches with maybe a significant more based on how the storm develops.
    Have fun and stay safe

6. bcf

bcf Senior Member

3:40 in the morning, about 2" outside. Nice and fluffy. No signs of it letting up. Getting some coffe in me then it's tiime to hit the streets. Good luck to all. Be safe.

7. Runner

Runner Senior Member

Nothing here, yet, but it's on the way. I still have a medical plaza to do from this weekend, so I'm off to do that. Then, we have two nights of events forecasted after that.

8. bcf

bcf Senior Member

Plowed 2"-3" this morning. Just got in and I'm beat. At least I made some money. Hope everyone elxe made some too. I'm jsut hopeing the rest of the week is profitable, too. Off to bed.:sleeping:

9. computerguy

computerguy Member

Central Jersey

Yeah, little over 2" but talked to customers and tols them it is the right thing to do today(plow) based on the forecast of sleet, rain, heavey snow for tomorrow. They all agreed payup
    Now its time for a nap :sleeping:
    Later :drinkup:
    Tomorrow if everything falls into place payup

10. roblandscape

from Phila

Just got back, nice light 3inches, perferct push, no runs,hits or errors, good day......... time for bed:sleeping: