1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's here !!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by thomasjkt, Jan 14, 2004.

1. thomasjkt

thomasjkt Member

:) Have about 6 or 7 inches of the white stuff on the ground in Central Pa and it's still coming down pretty good :D Time to go push some powder :p

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Have fun!:waving: Wish I had it here too!:D

3. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Hi all just got in we got around 8 inches maybe a bit more. But plowed fairly easy. hope you all had as much fun as i did

4. litle green guy

litle green guy Senior Member

we have about 3" on the ground now and it's midnight. Gotta love the weather channel, they are calling for 1-3" when i just checked the website 2 minuts ago, we already have 3" Everyone else is calling for 3-5" we'll see what we acually get. we're getting ready to go out in a little bit.

5. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Currently we are sitting somewhere between .5" - 1" @2:30AM - I guess you can't win them all.

We have already plowed twice in the last week, so I guess it's time to share the wealth. We might need to go out in the Morning and do the contracts and any dispatch calls, we'll see! - michael

6. thomasjkt

thomasjkt Member

Well it finished snowing and we ended up with about 10" to 11" now there calling for wind so here come the drifts. The snowfall is a light powder so will drift really easy. Ya gotta love it :D plow tonight and tomorrow and snowmobile when your finished.

7. Big John

Big John Junior Member

Only got about an inch west of Philly. All dressed up and no where to go :cry:

Forecasters suck by the way :angry:

8. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Thomas,,,,why did you wait untill you had 6+ inches on the ground ???? Do you not plow with the storm ??? :eek:

9. xlr8

xlr8 Senior Member

Not much in n.w. CT. About 3/4 " .

10. bcf

bcf Senior Member

We got 2-3" 'round my ways, half-way between Philly and Quakertown. Finally got to use the new plow, and I love it! Snow was light and fluffy, didn't get what they were calling for, so i didn't do some of my higher triggered customers, but I'll take what I can get. Looks like we might get some more Sunday night while the Birds fly all over Carolina.:drinkup: payup

11. computerguy

computerguy Member

Central NJ

Looks like we got 6" here in Pt Pleasant. Suns out and we're down to black top on all the accounts:sleeping: Gonna get some ZZzzzzz's. Tonight it's time to go to AC :drinkup: payup Hope I don't lose everything I made today :D