1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's good to be here...

Discussion in 'Universal PlowControls' started by TeamUniversal, Aug 8, 2008.

1. TeamUniversal

TeamUniversal Junior Member

Hello to all!

We want to thank the administrators on PlowSite for there help. Thank you!

We were hoping to have our website 100% ready by August 1st, which is not the case. We should be ready to take orders on September 1st, if not sooner. So please check out our web page when you have a chance at - www.universalplowcontrols.com - We might of jumped the gun with the site, but we wanted to get our name out.

We are not afiliated with any of the snow plow manufactures. We developed this company with the operator in mind. We wanted to develop quality products with a great price.

We are currently developing a bunch of new products. We will be coming out with a New Universal V-Blade HandHeld Control. We are also designing a smaller joystick control that will be universal as well. We have a team of engineers creating some other unique products now.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, by all means, let us know.

Again, be patient, we are working on a secured shopping cart so you will be able to purchase on line very soon as well as fixing and adding more product in the next few days to a week. So check back often.

PS: If anyone is interested in being an exclusive distributor, send me an email and I can get you some details.

Regards,

Steve Churak
    Sales Representative
    steve@universalplowcontrols.com

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Welcome aboard! Here's hoping you get your site up and running before the snow flies :drinkup:

3. TeamUniversal

TeamUniversal Junior Member

Thanks Camden!

Cheers:drinkup:

4. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i would like to know some more info is ther some brochers you can send me

5. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

hi and welcome to the site....i guess. what i mean by that is.....i checked out youre prices on youre site and youre really really high......are those prices list? is there going to be a "plowsite" special..say 35% off of advertised price? lol

sorry for the not so kind welcome but it's just a question i have

PJ

6. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Lol, same question here, i have no problem at all buying an aftermarked controller, however it would have to be cheaper than the OEM, and i dont mean by $20 bucks. i think western controls are along the lines of your prices.. but good luck, ill be interested to see what oter products you guys carry

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Welcome...the site looks pretty cool. However the prices do not! Jk

welcome to plowsite!wesport

8. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

funny i wish these guys would com eback on line, give us some more info, and possibly "whole sale prices"

9. midnight land

midnight land Junior Member
    from iowa

wish they would offer somthing for us v plow guys:realmad:

10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmm, no v controller and no boss adapter, double screwed. lol. ill agree on the prices are a little high to. i would rather buy a proven oem controller,

11. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

I agree I don't really see the point. If it is not going have extreme style or optional functions I will stick with the OEM controller, even if it costs more.

12. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

$50.00 bucks more than I can buy in town.......PRICYYYYY.......