1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's Good to be Back!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbrothers101, Jan 22, 2012.

1. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

About time for those of you on the East Coast. How does it feel to be moving your iron?

2. PEP Plowing

PEP Plowing Junior Member

Yes it was good to be back plowing. Unfortunately the storm only dropped 2 to 4 inches in my area outside of Philly. I have 25 residential accounts and only 5 requested plowing. On the good side I picked up 1 new account. So I plowed 6 properties. Mad enough money to pay for my plow repairs, gas and to pay my shovel guy.

Fortunately my only investment so far has been the plow repair, $240.00, and a new shovel $25.

3. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

was out plowing all day yesterday...once i finished up i went and helped out another landscaper finishing up his lots...it felt good to be back in the drivers seat pushing snow

4. 94gt331

94gt331 Senior Member
    from usa

We got about 8 inches of snow yesterday anfd finally got to do plowing. After making no money yet it felt good getting this work, i got lots to pay for.

5. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

Now an inch of freaking rain and the 40s tomorrow grrrrrr

6. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Went to bed last night with 5 inches on the ground, woke up this morning with all grass showing again. Almost feel like I wasted 9 hours on Saturday plowing. Oh well at least I was able to bill for it all.

7. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Nice 8" storm,perfect time on weekend.Crew plowed and shoveled for a total of 110 hrs.Now if i didn't kiss that car in parking lot!:realmad:Win some lose some.Two steps forward one step back.