1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's finally winter in chi town

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ptllandscapeIL, Jan 27, 2004.

1. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

its been a few years since we have had a winter in chicago its actually been below freezing for more then 2 weeks and last night into this morning we got 6' of powder i jsut walked in from a 12 hour run and it feels good....this weekend calling for a another system with soem reenforced cold air.....yes that is what i remember growing up! winter I LOVE IT

2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Yup, I just got in too. I am a bit tired but I feel great. I left the house at 4:30 this morning. Came home for an hour to make lunch and CHECK PLOWSITE:D . Went back out and plowed more. Gonna get back out early tomorrow and salt.

3. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

miester,how the temps holding over there?its cold as can be here and i got wind drifts alot of my stuff is cover and i even stalted i already talk to 2 of my accounts i ahve to get up early again and plow and resalt....

4. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry, PT. I couldn't stay up past 10:00 so I didn't get your note until now. Right now it is 4 degrees with a wind chill of -10 It is also very windy. I will be out salting today also.