1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's finally snowing!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Quality1, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Quality1

Quality1 Member

As I sit here in the office looking at Plowsite I have noticed that it is finally snowing here in Michigan again. They are only calling for an inch or two tonight but either way it is nice to see again. We've had 47 total inches this winter so far, which is not bad for January 4 but the long lay off is driving me nuts. If I see one more weather person saying the jet stream is dragging in warmer then normal air, I think I may just finally lose it. As I close this post I see that it has already stopped, just enough to cover the grass. Got to love Michigan.
  2. lawnboy

lawnboy Junior Member

Where u from in West MI?
  3. ECS

ECS Senior Member

In the mountains around here, we have gotten 6' in 8 days. Yesterday they called for 4-7" and we ended up with 10" to over 24". The last drive I did yesterday afternoon, the snow wa over the top of my BOSS plow.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Take any pictures of that snow?
  5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Thread is from 2006.. lol