1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's done!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BRIMOW525, Mar 7, 2002.

1. BRIMOW525

BRIMOW525 Senior Member

I don't know about anyone else but snow season as far as I'm concerned is DONE! Yes done is a four letter word and I said it. U can tie me to the whipping post for saying it if u want. Spreader is put away, plows are off and stored for the summer. Still waiting for the 500yds of mulch to be delivered. The only thing I can do is look at this and dream about next winter. Sorry guys but I've given up hope for a plowable event for me. Maybe next year.

wishfull thinking.jpg

2. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

Brimow, I will be following you today. Plows and spreader are being put away today. Im planing to start clean- ups next week.

3. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

WHats the matter with you guys?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! :confused:
    march is the biggest month for us around here. im keeping my hopes high and equipment ready. But......maybe.....if i spend a whole day putting everything away.........it will snow. godda go bbl

4. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I think putting away equipment is a good way to get caught off guard.

I see nothing wrong with getting ready for spring and summer. I have been doing that the whole winter.

It is still March though and still part of the winter season.

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

my plow is off, and im getting the equipment ready for spring cleanups. im doing two mulch jobs next week. if snow does come, i can just put the plow on, but right now, it seems its spring time.