1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

its coming

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rewoodworking, Jan 14, 2004.

1. rewoodworking

rewoodworking Senior Member

it is to start tonight i cant wait funny i left my plow on the truck and people come up to you and need plowing i like this :D

2. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

Thats a good thing, cuz I plowed with my friends truck before and now I got a plow on my jeep for about a month now and finally I might get to test it out.

3. rewoodworking

i know i just got it on and plowed the two inch we got three days ago but now real snow:D

4. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Good Luck & Be Safe. Glad to hear you getting a chance to make some payup

5. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I don't think we are going to get that storm, it doesn't look like we are, I hope we get more soon. What we got between Yesterday and the day beofre wasn't much :realmad:

6. rewoodworking

i thought it was going from ma to va

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

tri state area and ct 3-6 inchespayup

8. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

looks like 3-6 here topayup

9. Boutallnite

Boutallnite Senior Member

As always the timing in my life is perfect. My partners Dodge truck broke down that has an 8' blade and now we will have to do everything with my jeep and a snowblower. Looks like I am taking a day off tommrow and plowing all morning. But on the brighter side, it's gona SNOWpayup It's about time too!

10. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

believe this one when i see it! said up to 5" for last sun into mon but only 1 inch:( This storm seems to be alot more organized and widespread but some say 1" some say up to 8" in my area. Nothing would suprise me when its this cold it does not take much moisture to get alot of snow and it ends up being alot more than forecasted. I will put my plow on tonight incase we get alot but forecasts have been changing every hour no one really knows about this one. :rolleyes:

11. rewoodworking

they have not changed ours where going to get it:D :drinkup: :drinkup:

12. ih82plow

ih82plow Senior Member

Rockland county new york checking in.Dont get your hopes up too high.I have the plow on now and the camera in the truck

they say 4 to 6

13. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Read: Get ready north east.

14. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I don't think we are getting this storm, it would be nice if we did though :D

15. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

You are getting it.

16. rewoodworking

i am so plowing later:D :D :D :D :