1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's Coming!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cold_and_tired, Oct 23, 2011.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

Tuesday Night: Rain likely before 9pm, then rain and snow likely between 9pm and 11pm, then snow likely after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Wednesday: Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29. North northeast wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Only thing coming soon is you!:)

3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

HAHA another great one Grandview!

4. cold_and_tired

You're dam right! Hopefully we do better than the 30" we got last year. (that's what she said)

5. grandview

So she had 8 plows in last year.

6. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

be careful what you wish for....after a few years of 4-5 storms a season i wished for a bit more. we had a 30", 24", 18", and too many small storms to count. so much snow that there was nowhere left to put the snow. stress was at an all time high for me. things broke quicker than they could be fixed.

it scared me enought that upgrade another straight blade last week to my 2nd boss power vxt. only one straight blade left.

7. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

grandview, who is the picture of?

8. cold_and_tired

Story of my life.

I wish got to push a few more times. 20 of those inches came in one storm. In total, I only pushed about once a month last season. We had WAY too much time for maintenance.

9. grandview

You like?Thumbs Up

10. cold_and_tired

I believe that's Giada de Laurentiis. She can cook for me anytime!

11. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

It had better cool off quick for it to stick-accumulate.

12. cold_and_tired

Lookin better now!!

Tonight: Rain likely before 9pm, then snow. Low around 24. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.

Wednesday: Snow. High near 30. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

13. AugustArborists

AugustArborists Member
    from Wyoming

You're lucky, I'm just up I-25 from you, forecast is 1-3 on the grassy areas. Dang!

14. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

Wow really where you guys located? (doesnt show location on phone)
    Were not even getting below freezing here yet, haven't even really had a good frost yet either.

15. cold_and_tired

Well the "storm" came and went and left me twiddling my thumbs.