1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's been a while

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by makplow, Nov 1, 2005.

1. makplow

makplow Senior Member

Turning 55 tomorrow.:bday:
    It's been 27 years or so since I last plowed snow.
    :redbounce I know I must be crazy.
    I'm plowing for the town. I am nervous.....and excited.
    All plow info. welcome.
    As I said It's been awhile........I know things have changed.

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Happy Birthday and welcome to plowsite! :waving:
    :bday:

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Well :bday: and welcome.:drinkup:

The snow is still White and cold. I'm sure after a couple of miles it will all come back to you.

4. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

:bday: :drinkup: Take it slow and use your mirrors and try getting a route that is close to home for quick naps!

5. makplow

makplow Senior Member

own sti

hi boss. thank`s for your reply. I See you like muscile cars. I was a young guy in the 60`s and 70`s so I LOVE muscle cars. I Had a 1956 ford converible with a 390 out of a state police car went pretty good for the weight. also owned a 1967 mustang. Now i have a subaru sti. its a thrill and pleasure to drive. performance is un real. never dragged before but I would like to some day .hope to talk again mak.

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've been into cars since I was a small boy. I've had 2 5.0 mustangs, 67 Impala, 63 Falcon with a 260 V8 and 2 spd. tranny., along with an 81 Chevy truck that had 15 inches of lift and 44 inch Ground Hawgs. My current project is going to have a sbc 350 with a tunnel ram. I've got the blower motor in the garage which I'm working on slowly but surely.:nod: