1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

It's Been a great week here in Mid Mich

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by DJ Contracting, Jan 19, 2004.

1. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

Well it's been a great week 01/12/04 here Sunday we had 3" of the green stuff then to our supprise Wednsday we had 8" more of the green stuff well i have to say this, that Saturday we had 6" more of that green stuff over three g's this week I apologize if i offended anyone. Sorry I don't have pictures:gunsfiring:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2004
  2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Sounds like you better get the mowers out and get em ready.:D

3. DJ Contracting

with that kind of snow i should have nice green grass in the spring, as compared to last year when we did'nt have much snow and very cold weather, lots of frost.

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Heck I'm just a 3 wood from you guys, send some this way.

5. DJ Contracting

I just looked up the weather and they say 1-3 Wed. nightpayup :waving:

6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

DJ Amen Brother,now I want more of the white stuff,who says Michigan isn't great in the winter?

Regards Mikepayup

7. DJ Contracting

Well the boss (wife) just left back to work and told me not to forget to mail out the invoices well must do to get my cash

8. Manx

Manx Senior Member

It was one of the better weeks for me

Let's hope that Wen it's a push able event and not a salting event

9. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

There's alot more money in salting than plowing. plus alot less wear and tear on your truckl

10. Bighammer

Bighammer Member

Been getting a bunch up here too. The forcast says snow everyday for the next week or more. :bluebounc